quinta-feira, 31 de janeiro de 2013

Last Update -> Power-Ups



Hello people! Today I will start my blog English. I'll explain about the new equipment (Power-Ups) that arose after the last update Dungeon Rampage. I will talk to each function. (I have tested to see if everyone can have one that I have not used yet).

1 - Party Up Defense: For 60 seconds you will be with defense!
2 - Attack Speed-Up Party: For 30 seconds you and your allies were left with an incredible attack speed!
3 - Attack Power-Up Party: For 30 seconds you and your allies have incredible damage to attack. (Increases the strength of the attack)
4 - Party Move Speed-Up: For 30 seconds you and your allies have a 50% chance of getting much faster!
5 - Attack Speed-Up: You will have a 100% chance for increased attack speed for 30 seconds. (Only for you).
6 - Attack Power-Up: 100% of your attacks become incredibly strong! (For 30 seconds, and only for you).
7 - Ye olde explosive: You use this item and a black bomb will explode in you taking damage from enemies.
8 - Mana Keg: By using it you will fill or nearly fill the mana of you and your allies.
9 - Health Keg: By using it you will fill or nearly fill the entire life of you and your allies.
10 - Mana Potion: Great mana potion that will fill almost all your mana.
11 - Health Potion: Great potion of life that will fill almost all his life.
12 - Buster Potion: Will leave your anger filled even though it has no "iota".
13 - Health Shot: will add just a bit of your life.
14 - Mana Shot: will add just a bit of your mana.
15 - Buster Shot: will add just a bit of your anger to give special.
16 - Star Mushroom: Will leave you alone for 30 seconds giant!
17 - Buster Keg: will leave you and your allies filled with anger!
I'll also talk more about the game tips on the following pages!!

Thanks for giving me attention, I hope I have the ajudado.Até more!


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário